Shango awaits, Vikstone. If you have succeeded in your tracking, he will not know that you stalk him, and you will need the advantage. He is supposed to be bigger, stronger, and more ferocious than the other dreadsabers of the basin. Travel north, to the western shore of Bittertide Lake and near the falls that feed it, do battle with Shango.
If you succeed, return with his pelt.
- Shango’s Pelt
- 76. Dreadsaber Mastery: Becoming a Predator
- 76. Dreadsaber Mastery: Stalking the Prey
- 76. Dreadsaber Mastery: Ready to Pounce
You will be able to choose one of these rewards:
- Scrap-Hide Spaulders
- Dreadsaber Tooth Shoulderpads
- Pauldrons of Swift Replenishment
- Pauldrons of the Silent Mist
- Bronzed Dome Protector
You will also receive: 6 Gold 20 Silver
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 21,150 experience
Back to Sholazar Basin Quests Back to Northrend Atlas