The crystal will reveal the truth about how three of the tournament’s combatants died. Take it with you to the graveyard east of the Tournament Grounds and use it before the graves of Sir Wendell Balfour, Lorien Sunblaze, and Conall Irongrip. If indeed these men were murdered, then we must find a way to tie it to the Black Knight before he strikes again. Look closely at what the crystal tells you, Vikstone, for we must be certain these deaths were not accidental.
Use the Seer’s Crystal at the graves of Sir Wendell Balfour, Lorien Sunblaze, and Conall Irongrip to determine how they died, then return to Crusader Rhydalla.
- Sir Wendell Balfour‘s death investigated
- Lorien Sunblaze‘s death investigated
- Conall Irongrip‘s death investigated
- Seer’s Crystal
- 80. The Black Knight of Westfall?
- 80. The Seer’s Crystal
- 80. The Stories Dead Men Tell
- 80. There’s Something About the Squire
- 80. The Black Knight’s Orders
You will receive: 7 Gold 40 Silver
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- 250 reputation with Argent Crusade
Back to Icecrown Quests Back to Northrend Atlas