Most of the tournament’s competitions require competitors to master the command of a mount in battle. In order to familiarize you with mounted combat, we’ve put up training dummies all over the northern part of the tournament grounds. Visit the stables outside the pavilion, equip your lance, and mount up on the Quel’dorei steed. Familiarize yourself with the tactics available to you and use them to defeat the three different kinds of training dummies.
Strike a Melee Target with Thrust 5 times, use Shield-Breaker on 2 vulnerable Ranged Targets, use Charge on 2 vulnerable Charge Targets and then return to Scout Shalyndria at the Argent Tournament Grounds. If you lose your lance, you can get another from any of the Lance Racks near the stables or the Silver Covenant Pavilion.
- Use Thrust on Melee Target (5)
- Use Shield-Breaker on vulnerable Ranged Target (2)
- Use Charge on vulnerable Charge Target (2)
- 80 Daily. A Blade Fit For A Champion or 80 Daily. The Edge Of Winter or 80 Daily. A Worthy Weapon
- 80 Daily. Training In The Field
- 80 Daily. Learning The Reins
- 80. The Aspirant’s Challenge
You will receive: 5 Gold 80 Silver
- Aspirant’s Seal
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- 250 reputation with The Silver Covenant
Back to Icecrown Quests Back to Northrend Atlas