That’s the last time I ever spar with a death knight. In southern Crystalsong Forest, overlooking the Crystal Vice’s exit, you will find Lord Everblaze. Kill him and take the everburning ember from his corpse. Bring it to the center of Winter’s Breath Lake in northern Howling Fjord, and use it to free the maiden encased in ice. She is the guardian of an ancient sword and will award it to whoever frees her.
Prove your worth and earn the weapon that she has guarded for so long, Vikstone.
Requires level 77
Start: Jaelyne Evensong
End: Jaelyne Evensong
Jaelyne Evensong at the Argent Tournament Grounds wants you to bring her Winter’s Edge.
- Winter’s Edge
- 80 Daily. A Blade Fit For A Champion or 80 Daily. The Edge Of Winter or 80 Daily. A Worthy Weapon
- 80 Daily. Training In The Field
- 80 Daily. Learning The Reins
- 80. The Aspirant’s Challenge
You will receive: 7 Gold 40 Silver
- Valiant’s Seal
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- 250 reputation with Darnassus
- 250 reputation with The Silver Covenant
Back to Icecrown Quests Back to Northrend Atlas