Even as some of us labor on the tournament, our brothers prepare the way for an assault on the enemy’s stronghold of Icecrown Citadel. In the Court of Bones in southwestern Icecrown, a few brave crusaders have set up a forward camp on the southern side of Corp’rethar. Equip your lance and mount the stabled campaign charger at the camp, then destroy the Lich King’s commanders.
Do not fear the masses of boneguard footmen, Vikstone, for they can easily be trampled under your horse’s hooves.
Requires level 77
Start: Eadric the Pure
End: Eadric the Pure
Eadric the Pure at the Argent Tournament Grounds wants you to kill 3 Boneguard Commanders.
- Boneguard Commander slain (3)
- 80. Eadric the Pure
- 80G3 Daily. Threat From Above
- 80 Daily. Taking Battle To The Enemy
- 80 Daily. Battle Before The Citadel
- 80 Daily. Among the Champions
You will be able to choose one of these rewards:
- Champion’s Writ
- Champion’s Purse
You will also receive: 7 Gold 40 Silver
- Champion’s Seal
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- 250 reputation with Argent Crusade
- 250 reputation with The Silver Covenant
Back to Icecrown Quests Back to Northrend Atlas