Our work out here is really just beginning. But now that we’ve brought these flying machines in from Westguard Keep, it should really pick up. The problem is that we’re lacking enough qualified pilots. And with things getting worse in the Rivenwood to the north, I’d like to get things wrapped up here quickly and then head back home. If you can lend a hand, go have a chat with one of my chief archaeologists. You’ll find them next to the flying machines on the north and south sides of the site.
- 71. My Daughter (Optional)
- 71. See to the Operations
- 71. I’ve Got a Flying Machine!
- 71 Daily. Steel Gate Patrol
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,000 experience
- 10 reputation with Explorers’ League