The Scourge have overrun the shrine. The shrine’s keeper, Dahlia Suntouch, is nowhere to be found. The red wyrms that fell in the shrine’s defense now beset us in the form of twisted skeletal emberwyrms. The situation is dire, Night Elf. Captain Iskandar leads a group of your kind in stemming the flow of the Scourge out of the shrine.
Go to his aid… but please stay behind his men. The flow of Scourge is endless and I don’t want to lose you in one of those scarred canyons.
Aid Captain Iskandar in holding the canyons by participating in the death of 12 Frigid Ghoul Attackers, 8 Frigid Geist Attackers, and 1 Frigid Abomination Attacker. Return to Ceristrasz once you have finished this task.
- 72. A Strange Device
- 72. Projections and Plans
- 72. The Focus on the Beach & 72. A Letter for Home
- 72. Atop the Woodlands & 72. Strengthen the Ancients
- 72. Search Indu’le Village
- 72. The End of the Line
- 72. Gaining an Audience
- 72. Speak with your Ambassador
- 74. Report to the Ruby Dragonshrine
- 74. Heated Battle
- 74. Return to the Earth
- 75. Through Fields of Flame
- 75. The Steward of Wyrmrest Temple
- 75. Informing the Queen
- 74. Report to Lord Afrasastrasz
- 74 Daily. Defending Wyrmrest Temple
You will receive: 5 Gold 60 Silver
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 20,750 experience
- 250 reputation with The Wyrmrest Accord
Back to Dragonblight Quests Back to Northrend Atlas