The wolves have been pawing through the wreckage ever since the crash and I’m afraid they consumed the microfilm from our mission in the process. I have a plan to recover that microfilm, but I need your help to make it work.
To the south and east, in the Flood Plains, live creatures called gorlocs. They prepare their foods with noxious spices, which would sicken any other creature. If you can gather enough of the spice pouches from gorloc steam belchers or gorloc waddlers, I can make the wolf bait.
- Level: 71
- Requires level 68
- Start: Iggy “Tailspin” Cogtoggle
- End: Iggy “Tailspin” Cogtoggle
Iggy “Tailspin” Cogtoggle in the Scalding Pools wants you to gather 4 Gorloc Spice Pouches.
- Gorloc Spice Pouch (4)
- 71. Finding Pilot Tailspin (Optional)
- 71. A Little Bit of Spice
- 71. Lupus Pupus
- 71. Emergency Protocol: Section 8.2, Paragraph C
- 71. Emergency Protocol: Section 8.2, Paragraph D
- 71. Give Fizzcrank the News
You will receive: 4 Gold 70 Silver
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 20,100 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
Back to Borean Tundra Quests Back to Northrend Atlas