Fizzcrank Airstrip is a gnome base in Borean Tundra, overshadowed by the crashed necropolis of Talramas. Questlines are available centering on Gearmaster Mechazod, who was reassembled from some unidentifiable robot parts that the gnomes’ pipelines had sucked up. It claims to have been built by the titans, and kidnaps any gnomes he can find in order to convert them into cyborg monstrosities by removing their “curse of the flesh”.
The airstrip is of particular interest to engineers. Most of the quests send you out to the Geyser Fields, where you can suck up gas clouds with your Zapthrottle Mote Extractor, and the mechanicals in that area can be dismantled when defeated in a manner similar to skinning, sometimes yielding engineering components or even, rarely, [Schematic: Jeeves].
Mordle Cogspinner has:
After Plug the Sinkholes:
- 71. Distress Call
- 71. The Mechagnomes
- 71. Re-Cursive
- 71. Lefty Loosey, Righty Tighty
- 72. The Gearmaster
After The Mechagnomes, Mordle Cogspinner has:
- 71. What’s the Matter with the Transmatter?
- 71. Check in With Bixie
- 71. Oh Great… Plagued Magnataur!
- 71. There’s Something Going On In Those Caves
- 71. Rats, Tinky Went into the Necropolis!
- 71. Might As Well Wipe Out the Scourge (Optional)
- 72. I’m Stuck in this Damned Cage… But Not For Long!
- 71. Let Bixie Know
- 71. Back to the Airstrip
After The Mechagnomes, Crafty Wobblesprocket has:
- 71. Hah… You’re Not So Big Now!
- 71. Plan B
While battling Gnomish mechs, discover:
After Recursive, the Tailspin series:
- 71. Finding Pilot Tailspin (Optional)
- 71. A Little Bit of Spice
- 71. Lupus Pupus
- 71. Emergency Protocol: Section 8.2, Paragraph C
- 71. Emergency Protocol: Section 8.2, Paragraph D
- 71. Give Fizzcrank the News
Abner Fizzletorque has:
- 71. Scouting the Sinkholes
- 71. Fueling the Project
- 71. A Bot in Mammoth’s Clothing
- 71. Deploy the Shake-n-Quake!
While in Magmoth, rescue Bonker Togglevolt:
Back to Borean Tundra Quests Back to Northrend Atlas