Norgannon’s shell is within our reach,Vikstone. Take the inventor’s disk into the library’s interior. There should be a console there that you can activate with the disk. I imagine Mimir stored more there than just Norgannon’s shell. There are probably enough schematics stored there to keep Ironforge’s engineers occupied for years!
Anyway, use the disk to recover the shell. Hopefully, Mimir hasn’t decided to put any more obstacles in our way.
Take the Inventor’s Disk to the Inventor’s Library Console inside the Inventor’s Library.
- The Inventor’s Disk (Provided)
- 80. On Brann’s Trail
- 80. Sniffing Out the Perpetrator
- 80. Pieces to the Puzzle
- 80. Data Mining
- 80. The Library Console
- 80. Norgannon’s Shell
- 80. Aid from the Explorer’s League
- 80. The Frostborn King
- 80. Fervor of the Frostborn
- 80. An Experienced Guide & 80. Unwelcome Guests
- 80. The Lonesome Watcher
- 80. Fate of the Titans
- 80. The Hidden Relic
- 80. Fury of the Frostborn King
- 80. The Master Explorer
- 80. The Brothers Bronzebeard & 78 Daily. Pushed Too Far
You will receive: 3 Gold 70 Silver
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 6,100 experience
Back to The Storm Peaks Quests Back to Northrend Atlas