With your help, the ancestor spirits can now be guided to their rightful homes, the statues lovingly prepared by Kaskala’s craftsmen and shaman. The ceremonies for these ancestors were interrupted during the attack on the quarry, and you will need to complete them. Take with you the objects that you recovered from the quarry, stand in front of the statues with the name markers, and recite this chant.
<Words in a strange language flood your head, but you have no difficulty recalling them.>
Elder Atkanok wants you to guide the spirits of Elder Kesuk, Elder Sagani, and Elder Takret to their stone monuments.
- Elder Kesuk’s ceremony completed
- Elder Sagani’s ceremony completed
- Elder Takret’s ceremony completed
- Tuskarr Ritual Object
- 72. The Honored Ancestors
- 72. The Lost Spirits
- 72. Picking Up the Pieces
- 72. Leading the Ancestors Home
You will be able to choose one of these rewards:
You will also receive: 10 Gold
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 25,400 experience
- 350 reputation with The Kalu’ak